Friday, January 9, 2009

Photos from the Virginia Trip









So I know I haven't written in approximately forever, but I finally, FINALLY uploaded all of the pictures off my camera, and I thought I'd return to the wonderful world of blogging with a photo update. On Christmas Day, I went to Virginia to visit my family and friends. I stayed a week and had a wonderful time. Hands down, the biggest event of the trip was meeting my half-brother, Matthew Graham Leverett. He was born on September 24th, but before this most recent trip I hadn't been to Virginia since July, so I hadn't seen him. He's absolutely precious, three months old and just learning to smile. He's a very calm, mellow baby, and such a nice bundle to hold. It was great to see my Dad, my friends (Glen, Linn, Helen and Claire pictured here as well as a few more), my grandmother Betty, my brother Damian (13 years old), and my other half-brother Daniel (four years old), too.

No comments: